Last week for family home evening, we talked about the temple. We read a story from "The Friend" about why we go back to the temple. Anyway, I said the closing prayer and expressed that I wanted my girls to go to the temple someday. Later that night during Madison's bedtime prayer, she prayed the she, Kaitlyn, and Allison would all go to the temple someday. I love that girl! She has such a wonderful spirit about her. I am so blessed to have her in my family. She teaches me new things all the time and I can't believe that I get to be her mother!!!!
To top this off, she has been praying everyday, sometime multiple times a day, that Molly's babies will grow and be well. I can't believe how her prayers have changed over the last few months. She is really thinking about what she wants to say and her prayers are so heartfelt. I can sure learn a lesson from her!
AWWW that Maddie girl! I just love her! I'm totally sending Molly over here to read that, that is the sweetest thing. Love you Miss Madison now get over here and get your loves !
ReplyDelete